People don’t usually think of eating tea because normally all green teas are consumed by steeped tea leaves infused with hot water. Steeped tea is only a single soluble extract of the tea leaves – the leaves stay in the tea pot and are disposed afterwards. Only a small part of the health benefits of tea are water soluble. Depending on the tea variety and preparation, only about 15% to 20% of the healthy nutrients are consumed when drinking steeped tea. Typically, Matcha is the only tea variety that is ground into a fine powdered form. Our Matcha food products are made with the finest Matcha Tea Powder in the world; and when you consume our Matcha you are receiving all of the green tea plant, leaving nothing behind in the bottom of a tea pot. This is the main difference between Matcha and all other tea.
ADDITIONAL MATCHA HEALTH BENEFITS
- Packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCG
- Naturally sugar free
- Provides cancer-fighting properties
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Promotes concentration and clarity of mind without the jitters of coffee
- Provides vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids
- Provides vitamin C =, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Fights against viruses and bacteria
- Rich in fiber
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- Does not raise insulin levels
- Extremely rich in insoluble fibers, antioxidants and L-theanines
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device